- Head office: EUROPHARMA For Life Science, 106, bureaux de la colline, 92213 Saint-Cloud Cedex
- RCS: 829 020 478 R.C.S Nanterre
- Telephone: 01 41 12 27 77
- E-mail: email@example.com
- SAS with a capital of €10,000,000
- RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045 Code APE 6202A N° TVA: FR 22 424 761 419
- Adress of Head Office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
- Publication Director: Octave KLABA
EUROPHARMA For Life Science, the data controller, collects information during browsing of this website that may be subject to electronic data processing.
The main personal data that might be collected and hold in our database as part of the Europharma.fr website is:
- Data regarding contact forms: these data are provided by the user when filling the contact form;
- Website Browsing Data: EUROPHARMA For Life Science collects data from the users when browsing on the website (please, see section “Cookies” below).
Personal data is collected and processed exclusively:
- When you have consented in case of specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in particular with regard to cookies: you have the right not to give your consent or to withdraw it at any time;
- When necessary due to our legitimate interests in connection with the management of the site, and in particular, in order to provide and improve our services, to respond to your contact requests, to feed our internal customer database or to allow us to establish statistics on site traffic;
- When required by our legal obligations.
User data collected on Europharma.fr is mainly used to obtain statistics on site traffic and to improve the user experience; in the case of contact forms, the data is collected for the purpose of managing and tracking user's requests.
The recipients of the data are strictly limited to EUROPHARMA For Life Science, but EUROPHARMA For Life Science may disclose personal data in response to a legal or regulatory request from the competent public authorities. Under no other circumstances this data will be transferred, communicated or sold to third parties.
We store personal data for as long as necessary for the specific purposes for which they were collected. During this storage, we implement technical and organizational security measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of your information.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 and the "Informatique et Libertés" law of 6 January 1978 as amended, you benefit from:
- The right to access your personal data, as well as to receive a copy of the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- The right to modify or correct your personal dataD’un droit de modification ou rectification de vos données à caractère personnel;
- The right to define the guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data post-mortem;
- The right to limit, delete and oppose the processing of information concerning you.
To exercise any of your rights, you can send us a request to the following address: EUROPHARMA For Life Science, 106, bureaux de la colline, 92213 Saint-Cloud Cedex, ou par mail à firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your personal data or any privacy query or request submitted to Europharma.fr, you have a right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in your jurisdiction.
The websites linked directly or indirectly to the Europharma.fr site, in particular on the partners' page, are not under Europharma.fr control. Consequently, EUROPHARMA assumes no responsibility for the information published on these sites. Links to external sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of their content.
The content of this site is subject to copyright and it is prohibited to reproduce, represent, transfer, distribute, or record all or part of these elements, in any form whatsoever, without the prior written consent of EUROPHARMA. The images and illustrations used are produced by EUROPHARMA or purchased on royalty-free image banks.